The passport application can only be made online at: https://www.passcam.cm
- STEP 1: ON-LINE PRE-REGISTRATION
All applicants for a passport must apply on-line.
Please take the time to read the explanatory instructions.
If you have any problems during this pre-registration process, please write to email@example.com.
- Go to the pre-registration website: https://www.passcam.cm;
- Choose your language for the procedure at the top right;
- Click on the GREEN button at the top left START YOUR PRE-REGISTRATION;
- Read and accept the terms and conditions;
- Choose your authentication medium: telephone number or e-mail address;
- Enter the code you received either by SMS or e-mail depending on your previous choice;
- Go to NEW APPLICATION and fill in the information form;
- Choose the payment method (Credit Card, Express Union, Orange Money, MTN Mobile Money or Yoomee);
- After payment, an appointment tab opens: choose the location (Embassy of Cameroon in Berlin) and the date of physical registration;
- You have just filled the first part. Now print the information sheet that was generated.
- STEP 2: PHYSICAL REGISTRATION AT THE EMBASSY
After having chosen one of the available appointments during the pre-registration, the applicant must go to the Embassy THAT DAY with:
- the information sheet;
- original documents requested for the taking of parameters and validation of the file;
- 50 Euros consular fee.
The pre-registration procedure can be interrupted at any time and resumed at the same level using your identification code
The information sheet to be printed is in your email and informs you of the documents to be provided to the Embassy
Changing your physical registration appointment can only be done online and is only possible ONCE.
- STEP 3: COLLECTION OF PASSPORT AT THE EMBASSY
You will receive an email or SMS indicating the availability of your passport.
This means that your passport is at the Embassy and NO further confirmation is required
The collection of newly issued passports is done PERSONALLY at the Embassy from Monday to Thursday from 12:00pm to 2:00pm
or send someone with a proxy signed by a competent authority (Mayor or Notary).