VISA | REQUIRED FORMALITIES FOR ENTERING CAMEROON
Composition of the visa application file:
- A travel document (Passport) valid for at least six (6) months from the date of departure
- One (1) legalized invitation to Cameroon /or accommodation certificate /or mission order (official travel) to Cameroon
- One (1) photocopy of airline ticket or flight reservation
- One (1) photocopy of the Yellow Fever vaccination booklet
- For children, please also include a photocopy of the birth certificate, a signed authorization from both parents and a photocopy of the parents’ passports or identity cards.
These documents (pdf or jpg) must be transferred/uploaded to the space reserved for your visa application on the evisacam website.
DIPLOMATIC OR SERVICE VISA
Procedure for diplomatic and service visas:
Submit to the embassy a visa application consisting of:
- one (1) visa application form which can be downloaded from the embassy website
- the applicant’s passport
- two (2) passport photos,
- invitation or mission order
- verbal note of visa application.
The processing time is two (02) weeks.
You can view and download your visa application form online by clicking on the image.
This document is available in PDF format
It must be downloaded, completed and printed using Adobe Acrobat Reader.